Dog-Friendly Park In Ipoh, Malaysia
Pet parks are wonderful places for dogs to enjoy nature, make new friends, and exercise on-leash or off-leash. As Malaysia becomes more and more pet-friendly, pet-friendly places are a recent trend in Perak. Check out this new pet-friendly park in Ipoh, Malaysia – it can be a great place for both pet owners and their dogs to enjoy a morning walk or a relaxing evening!
Photo Credit: Joel Ong (www.imjoel.net)
Dog Park In Ipoh
A happy face and a wagging tail! Dog park can be a great opportunity to run around and socialize.
Spacious and enclosed, the Bandar Seri Botani’s Dog Park features a walking trail, marble seats, ample parking lots and fun training facilities. This free-entry park is fenced and double-gated – you don’t have to worry about the safety of your pooch!
Note that pet owners are required to have their dogs on a leash at all times. Rubbish bins are provided. Dogs owners are encouraged to bring their own pet waste bags in order to keep the park clean.
Rules And Regulations
Here are few things to take note of:
1. All dogs must be kept on a leash.
2. Food is not permitted within the dog park.
3. Aggressive dogs and female dogs on heat are not permitted.
4. Only dogs are allowed in the dog park.
5. No more than 3 dogs per person are allowed on any single visit.
6. Puppies less than 4 months old are not permitted.
7. Dog owners are liable for any injury or damage caused by their dogs and are fully responsible for the actions of their dogs.
8. Dog owners must clean up and dispose any excrement from their dogs.
Location: Eco Park 1, Bandar Seri Botani, Ipoh
GPS: 4.530758, 101.099596
Operating Hours: 7:00AM to 7:00PM (Closed on Tuesday)